Saturday 1 June 2013

Narrative Training with Julie Dickinson


On Wednesday 22nd May, a group of Social Workers from diverse practice settings, gathered at Lotteries West to enjoy a day of training with Julie Dickinson.

I was not disappointed; it was all I expected + more. 

I came away immersed, nurtured and inspired in Narrative, adding more dimensions to my beginning narrative practice where I'm just starting to develop a beginners confidence.

This is due to several factors: Social Work supervision with Julie + a week Intensive Narrative Course at Dulwich Centre in Adelaide a couple of years ago + continuing interest in and reading of Narrative resources + the witnessing of the impact of Narrative when practiced with people who consult Narrative Practitioners.

Julie is a remarkable practitioner and educator.

If you have the opportunity to attend any training in the future, I recommend that you don't hesitate...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages