Tuesday 8 January 2013

Networking


G'day there,

Well, isn't technology remarkable. 

I experienced another dimension of "networking" this past week when I sent off an email to the Nova Scotia, Canada branch of the Canadian Association of Social Workers, commenting on reading about Michael Ungar receiving  an Award for Outstanding Service.

I received an  answer from Robert (Bob) Shepherd the Executive Director of the branch.

So, apart from the connection, I found out about Michael Ungar's novel, "The Social Worker."

You may already know of it. 

It's received strong reviews. 

I've just placed an order.

Here's the link to Michael Ungar's website:  http://www.michaelungar.com/

As well as "book marking" his site ... I'll also follow on twitter!

lanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages